What Conditions Does Cupping Therapy Treat?
British researchers found that (source https://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/cupping-therapy#2) cupping therapy is used to treat:
- Blood disorders. anemia and hemophilia,
- Rheumatic diseases, arthritis and fibromyalgia,
- Fertility and gynecological disorders,
- Skin problems, eczema and acne,
- High blood pressure,
- Anxiety and depression,
- Bronchial congestion caused by allergies and asthma,
- Varicose veins, and more.
Which Shockwave Machines Offer Shockwave Cupping Therapy Capability?
The MASTERPULS® Ultra MP200 is known for its triple action capabilities which includes vibration, vacuum, and cupping therapy.